A classic dish that always ends up as a clear favourite. It is just one of those recipes that is good to bring out of the archive every once in a while. Easy to put together with a great honey flavour, guaranteed to be a tasty treat for your guests and you to enjoy.
- 4 large chicken breasts (boneless & skinless)
- 4 tbpns of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of honey
- 3/4 tsp of salt
- 2 tbpns of prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 160°C, then grease a 9-in square baking tray with foil.
- Bake the chicken, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, place butter, honey, salt and mustard in a small saucepan, and mix well.
- Cook and stir over a low heat until well blended then pour over chicken.
- Serve with rice if desired. This tastes great cold also for picnics.