Who could ever refuse a chocolate truffle? Each and every one of these wonderful sweet goodies will melt in your mouth blending the sweet hint of honey with the silky dark chocolate that’s difficult to resist. Simple to make. Simply devine.
- 250g (9oz) dark chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ cup (120ml) of heavy cream
- ¼ cup of honey
- Pinch of salt
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place the dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Set aside.
- Mix the cream, honey and salt in a small saucepan and cook over a low heat. Stir until honey is fully dissolved. As the mixture begins to boil, remove from heat and pour over the chocolate. Mix until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and place in the fridge until firm - 3-4 hours or overnight. With a spoon, shape into round truffles with 1 ½ teaspoons of ganache per truffle. Roll in the cocoa powder. Place in paper cases and serve.