Tasty, crunchy and easy to make. These are simply delicious crispy cookies sweetened with sugar, white chocolate and honey. This has to be the perfect biscuit for a tea-break anytime of the day.
- 125g (4oz) butter, softened
- 4 tbsp of honey (liquid)
- 60g (2oz) of sugar
- 2 medium eggs - lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 275g (9oz) self-raising flour
- 200g white chocolate - chopped
- 30g (1oz) dried cranberries
- 2 baking trays
- Mix the butter, honey, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a food blender until smooth. Add flour and half of the chopped white chocolate and mix again until the mixture forms a ball.
- Wrap the dough in cling film. Leave for 30 mins.
- Set the oven to 180°C. Separate the dough into 12 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Place each ball on the trays keeping them well spaced apart. Flatten each one then place a few cranberries on top and sprinkle over the rest of the chocolate.
- Bake for 15 mins until firm. Leave on the tray for 5 mins until ready to serve warm.